Donate to the site to keep it running

Friday 4th May 2018

Good Morning All

Well, the last chance for a couple of RWers to get keys today.

Good Luck to all.

Good Friday morning gang! - Yes…get out to Kanata Ford this afternoon and enter your names to win a key…to the partay! Good Luck! - May the Fourth be with you!

Good morning all and TGIFF (Thank God it’s F#&*ing Friday)! Making my way out to Kanata Ford this afternoon for sure, even though it means I’m going to be fighting traffic all the way out west and then all the way back east to get my wife once I’ve stuffed my ballot. “Last chance to win, here I go. And the line of cars drove down real slow. And the radio played that forgotten song…” :musical_note::musical_note::musical_note:

@mikey2shoes - Brenda Lee’s, comin on strong!:musical_note::musical_note::musical_note:

@mikey2shoes Well the traffic was pretty good this morning, hopefully that holds up for you… Lucky for me I live in Kanata…

Good luck to all, here’s to hoping at least one of us gets a key today…

Beer TIME!

Got my name in just now. It was deserted and I told them I’ve never seen it that quiet when filling out a ballot. And she’s like I am not going to lie to you, it was real busy earlier.

Good luck, nothing we can do now, no more stressing, just wait till TOYS20 which will likely even be bigger!

@LuvSkiing where did you end up for dinner?

Have a great weekend!

And @Greg CHEERS!

@Drewdles Darcy McGee 's

Key winners were: Norm Bone and Lue Binette

@LuvSkiing Enjoy your dinner