Support the Site

Friday April 26th

Good morning :blush: Good Luck everyone today! Im here at QCH hubby had some chest pain so now goong through tests been here since 11pm. He is doing good so probably nothing to worry about. Tired! Not near radio. I will check here for the cue :blush:

Hoping you will be heading home soon and all is well.
Good Luck Today

text now everyone @Drewdles

Text now @Hepi @Drewdles @nursehilda @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

text now@Hepi @Drewdles @nursehilda @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

@kellyka hope your hubby is okay and you both get some rest soon.

text now@thebuzz @Sandman @Vkvk @Sassy @sueplay @Bustyb

Thanks @sueplay

Text now! @mikey2shoes @Vkvk @Sandman @thebuzz

I hope I copied everyone. I just got up when it announced.

Holy crap. Just got a key. Was driving and had to find a place to pull over and text. Was glad to see @sueplay had posted because I wouldn’t have had time to.
@kellyka hope your hubby is ok. Scary thing even if it amounts to nothing.

Thanks and CONGRATS!!

whaaaaat!! I’m thrilled for you @mikey2shoes . I’ve had the pleasure of going to 2 of the Key parties although always as a guest.

AWESOME @mikey2shoes!! Congrats! :tada::confetti_ball::champagne:
Enjoy the party

Awesome @mikey2shoes very deserving! @kellyka Hope you guys are home and getting some rest… @sueplay Thanks for the notifications…

And to all, thanks for being such a great group of people helping each other out throughout this contest… Do check in once in a while to see if there are any other contests, we sometimes do codeword contests on other stations, etc… Still a couple of keys left, so don’t give up yet, good luck to those of us who don’t have a key, and good luck to those who have keys in winning the big prize. Hopefully a radiowaller…

*** CUE TO TXT IN LESS THAN 10 MINS

And a few more chances for keys at remotes:
Fri April 26 from 1:30pm-5:15pm @ Tool and Equipment Store (2205 Robertson Rd) one key only

Sat April 27 from 10:00am-1:45pm @ Tool and Equipment Store (3020 Hawthorne Rd) one key only

Thurs May 2 from 3:00pm-6:45pm @ Import Car Centre (880 Merivale Rd) limited parking available

Fri May 3 from 3:00pm-6:45pm @ Fitness Depot (499 Industrial Ave)

Sat May 4 from 9:00am-3:00pm @ Guildcrest Homes Morewood (20 Mill Street

TJ says less than 10 min for the cue to text! Good luck everyone.

Text now @Hepi @nursehilda @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

text now @thebuzz @Sandman @Vkvk @Sassy @sueplay @Bustyb

Just a reminder too at those locations @Drewdles posted. Do the instagram while you are there. I completely forgot at Cash for Trash location. (if you are like me, had to ask my daughter for help with instagram ha ha).

I’ll still be checking in and trying to post C2T faster than @Drewdles…lol. Crazy busy at work these days though so harder to do. ie I was at my desk with the radio on and completely missed TJ’s cue a little while ago…
I went on the Chez site to find the party date and noticed a typo in the rules. It says the following:
“You may enter the Contest between 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ ET ”) on Monday, March 4, 2019 and 1:45 p.m. ET on Friday, May 4, 2019 (the “ Entry Period ”).”
Friday is actually May 3rd not May 4th…