Support the Site

Friday Mar.15th. 2019

RANT is on now, so should be soon…

TJ just said within next 10 mins

Text now 762555

Text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @snowwhite @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07
Sorry I couldn’t post, won’t let me have more than three posts in a row… Thanks haw for posting

text now @Sandman @chesne

Ya I heard that too. Are they mistaken

Sigh leave my desk, come back and my phone starts ringing, getting excited……., only to see it is Canada Computers calling to confirm something I ordered is ready for pickup… Sigh… Only one more chance today (other than Brewing Remote) for someone on here to get a key… Fingers crossed…

Text now!:sunglasses:

Done thanks :blush::blush::blush:

Shoot missed it and just confirmed I heard them awarding the key now… Good luck for those of you going to the Brewing gig this aft…

After years of fruitless effort, I finally won a key this morning. So excited!! Hoping some of you amazing R-Wers get one too so that I can finally put some faces to the personalities on May 14th. Good luck all.

Anyone know until what time is Cosmo staying on site at the RCR today?

Update: the DJ just said the ballot entry is closed and the winners are come up after Jack and Diane

Were going to cornwall tonight so we were going to stop on the way there… GF took to long getting ready and we missed it… Hopefully next one i can get to!