Support the Site

Friday Mar.22nd. 2019

Good Friday Mornin Gang! - All the best, good luck in snagging a key!

Good morning all. @Hummer one week till retirement now?

As I was driving in this morning, Doc said since you guys listen early, the cue to text will be after 6am.

@Drewdles - Oh ya baby…6 more working days…then Freedom!

Text now @Hepi @Drewdles @nursehilda @snowwhite @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07 Good luck everyone!

Text now and good luck! @thebuzz @Sandman @SweetPea @chesne

time to text good luck

You guys are fast for a Friday morning. Was streaming and not logged onto radio wall yet. Good luck!

Good Friday morning all and TGIF! Good luck getting a key today! A 6 key day, lots of chances today.

What do you mean a 6 key day. Have missed quite a bit due to appts.

i am hoping to get to cabelas today and hopefully figure out the instagram post.

@snowwhite, I could be wrong but my count is; the usual 3 daily cue to text keys, plus 2 ballot draws at Cabela’s, plus an Instagram key at Cabela’s.

See you all at Cabella’s. I am driving from the Conroy area just for chance to win. It’s only 30min drive. Maybe I’ll stop for Mary Brown’s on the way back to make it worth my wild😂

Hey all… Luckily I live 10 mins from Cabella’s. Never been so will check it out and likely pop by the hot sauce store at Tanger… And remember to bug Woody about Windshield Wipers…

@thebuzz I have heard lots about Mary Brown’s but never been either, even though I live in Kanata!

For anyone looking for something different, catch a live spacewalk right now:

Thanks for the space walk tip @Drewdles. Just saw your post now and turned in just in time to see them replacing one of the old batteries.
I went to Mary Brown’s for the first time last Thursday before going to the Sens game. It was pretty darned tasty, although I didn’t like their hot sauce that was in the little packets. Way too much vinegar for my taste.

Txt now!!!

Text now!:sunglasses:

Text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @snowwhite @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07 Good luck everyone!

Text now and good luck! @thebuzz @Sandman @SweetPea @chesne

@mikey2shoes You’ll have to go to Chile Chile’s @ Tanger then tonight and get some good hot sauces https://chillychiles.com/pages/locations