Support the Site

Friday Oct.5th. 2018

Good Friday Mornin Gang! - Weekend is almost here…yahooo! Lots of Football, Hockey, Baseball…one helluva workout with my remote. lol

Finally Friday! Happy Friday! Congrats to @carebear on qualifying. Good luck Monday or Tuesday. Not sure if Doc and Woody are in Monday.

Thanks guys it’s exciting

TXT now - VEGAS to 762555.
Good luck @Hummer @mikey2shoes @Hepi @nursehilda @Greg @Bustyb

Cue to text still coming before 2pm… ie. next 45 mins

Text now to 762555

@carebear - Just curious, the other day when you were selected as a successful Vegas text entrant, do you recall when you heard the cue to call, did you text immediately, or was it 2 to 5 minutes after the hearing it on the radio?.

@hummer I have tried txting right away and also posting etc first and then txting, so far hasn’t made a difference with my luck lol…

@carebear Ever been to Vegas before? It is exciting for sure, 1 in 15 chance is pretty darn good odds…

It was right away that I texted

No, never been and have always wanted to just wasn’t in the cards or money pocket for us

@carebear I have only been a couple of times with work and got to see a few things but not the same going with work by yourself. Good luck!

And Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Well I got in the Vegas draw this afternoon with Cosmo. Interestingly, I missed the txt at 5:23 from my bud here, and just happened to check my cell msg’s at 5:31…then quickly texted Vegas 762555. So I guess you don’t have to txt within 5 minutes in order to get in…I guess I’m just lucky! Thank you everyone for posting daily…sincerely appreciated. Happy Thanksgiving! Cheers!