Support the Site

Majic 100 Beach Please

Oct 25 - 8am word is “Squid”

Oct 25 - 9am word is “Explore”

Oct 25 - 10am word is TROPICS

Oct 25 - 11am word is “Berm”

Tropics was a code previously used a few weeks ago, can we enter it again? It’s happened a few times, I’ve been entering them anyway

You guys are too quick! Codes are posted before I can :slight_smile: thanks everyone for the great work!

@BabySeal_ca I am not sure if we can reuse, I would assume so since the codes are only for the following days draws as far as I know…

@BabySeal_ca, I think we’re ok to enter words again as long as they use them again. I know I have been entering them anyway.

@mikey2shoes Berm is a weird one, did they spell it? Just ensuring it wasn’t burn and misheard? I missed the announcement, just want to be sure… after all they need speech lessons…

Yep she spelled it. She even looked it up and read the definition…

Oct 25 - noon word is DRIFTWOOD (all one word)

Oct 25 - 1pm codeword is TIDAL WAVE (two words)

Its my birthday tomorrow. I feel like I will get a call in the morning : )

Oct 25 - 2pm word is SALTY

Oct 25 - 2pm word is “Salty”

this recaptura this is ticking me off…keeps hanging…haven’t been able to key in codes since 11 am!!!

I’m reading this rule, and wondering if I key in some of the code words for my spouse if they can’t do…does that disqualify them?

Entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account
holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural
person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other
organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the
domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Illegible entries are ineligible

Winner, for the Captcha, try rebooting your computer or try using Firefox or Chrome browsers instead of Internet Explorer…

As for multiple entries, I know what I would do if I was running the contest and capturing info (you can log IP addresses, and other info and cookies to limit multiple entries), but the radio stations usually keep most details top secret. I am guessing that they would have a limit of one entry per street address, but just a guess. Whether or not they track that I don’t know, I know for winning it can only be one winner per street address, and whether they disqualify both entries or just one, I have no idea… Take your chances I guess, only two trips left!

Oct 25 - 3pm word is “Freshwater”
One word I think. At least she didn’t say it was two words.

I find she doesn’t say two words but rather says “and then” like this time she announced the word “Fresh Water” F-R-E-S-H and then Water W-A-T-E-R