Donate to the site to keep it running

March 9th 2018

Winner was a voicemail, name wasn’t mentioned… It wasn’t me ;(

And another reminder, onsite remote chance starting in about an hour…
Fri March 9 from 3:00p-6:45p (for the Ottawa Senators at Hometown Sports Grill – 1525 Bank Street

@Greg…These are under tips if you have trouble logging in…Make sure you are logging into your account from We have made some adjustments to our club and any bookmarks, saved URLs, or links may not work correctly. It is also important to note that if you use your browser to ‘remember your password’ you will need to reset these settings, as they can be causing log in issues.
Ensure your browser is set up to accept cookies. (See the next line for more info).
You may also wish to check your security settings on your web browser. (In Internet Explorer go to Tools > Internet Options > Privacy and make sure your settings to medium). You may be required to add to your safe list.
If you are trying to access the club from a work computer or private network, please check with your IT department to confirm your web browser or network does not have any blocks on our website.
Ensure your computer’s operating system and anti-virus is up to date. (It could be possible that your browser sessions are being hijacked by malicious software.)
It is worth a look see.

Got it it was a pop up issue I have blocked.

@Greg…Glad you got if fixed. You’ve go to love computers!

Forget computers Wife forgot to make my lunch so Improvised with popcorn :slight_smile:

I am confused. I looked up under rules and regulations on the 106.1 page and it states: “How many times may I enter a Contest?
Unless otherwise stated, each Contest has a limit of one entry per person.” So either Robin is wrong or I am going blind. confucious says “He who goes around n circles become Big Wheel some day”.

has the Q2T happened yet?

@snowwhite I’m at Hometown and I asked Robin. He said for the text you can enter as many times as you want.

Did not even hear the Cue to text but just heard Cosmo congratulating someone on it.

So the rule does not apply???

Anyone at Hometown still? have they done the draw?