Support the Site

Monday 16th April 2018

Good Morning All

That was a real bad journey into work this morning.

Hopefully this weather was the end of winter!!

Good luck to us all this week!!

Incredible mess out here this morning, and hopefully, as Hepi mentioned, the end of winter is imminent! Have a great day everyone!

Morning all. Crappy day indeed! A couple of RWaller keys this week would help ease the missery this weather is causing though! Fingers crossed.

Text TOYS to 762555 now. Good luck everyone!

Good morning all… I am back! Took an hour to get all the ice off the car this morning though…
Sad to see there was no RW key winners last week from what I can see…
Maybe my return will bring some luck, although it sure as heck didn’t bring spring, it got held up at customs!

To my fellow RadioWallers who enjoy a glass of wine or other spirits, and to those who don’t.

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces.

In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine , beer (or vodka or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because
alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poop,: Wine, Beer, Vodka, Whiskey = Health

Therefore, it’s better to drink alcohol and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I’m doing it as a public service.

Long Live Wobbly-Pops!

Cheers!

Glad you’re back @Drewdles. Power in numbers. We might have a better chance with you back.

Less than 3 songs away…

Guess I’ll hold off goin’ to the bog for another 20 minutes…:thinking::anguished:

Text TOYS to 762555 now. Good luck everyone!

Winer of the key was Darren…

Hey @Drewdles, how did your “air freshener” prank go over? Are you still employed?

Lol, not so well… He actually showed up to the office on Friday at like 4pm (he’s rarely here!). Only me and another guy were still at the office and he comes storming out, who put this in my office, it makes me gag… Other guy was laughing, I was hiding in my office, but he would never suspect me or the other guy. Then he comes back out 30 minutes later with another one, who put this BACK in my office, lol… He didn’t have his usual sense of humour… Oh well, didn’t get caught and everyone else here thought it was funny! And yes, I am still employed, one of the few who bothered to trek to the office today…

Ha. Talk about a close call. Too funny. We’ve had a few classic pranks around here, some executed BY the boss. :grin:

Text toys now.

Yeah we’ve had a few of them over the years, and the bosses are full of fun, although we typically pick on one of the two of them :wink: And we’d never get fired, unless we burned the building down or something…

Sheesh I missed it, heard what I thought was an ad, but will text to be safe :wink: Darn coworker blabbing away…

I had just got to my car. The C2T was playing when the radio came on. Almost missed it myself.

Well didn’t win either with my few mins to text. Tomorrow is another day, drive safe, walk safe, avoiding flying/falling ice and hydro poles, and will talk to everyone in the morning.

Karen was the winner.