Donate to the site to keep it running

Monday 28th May 2018

Good Monday morning Radiowallers. @hepi I hope your trip back from Korea was good. @drewdles hope your cottage weekend was good. The weather seemed better than expected.

Good morning all.
@mikey2shoes Weather held up well at the cottage, a couple of light quick sprinkles. Mowed the lawn, girlfriend hauled lots of wood Hydro One had cut down on the property and I cut it up and split it, lots of bonfire wood now. Gf got the boat in and we went out for a spin. So very productive but sore, scraped up, etc…
Caterpillers were out in force, it was raining caterpillers!

@hepi Hope the jetlag isn’t too bad, I always found going overseas was harder but that was more Europe.

No sign of @humemer yet this morning, he must have had too many pops while watching the leaders debate lol.

@HUMMER Did you see this contest? http://www.1061chez.ca/contests/london-calling/
Calling all Dad’s to the ultimate Rock N’ Roll Road Trip, just in time for Father’s Day and this trip requires a plane. Because it’s in freakin’ LONDON ENGLAND! To see The Rolling Stones and Pearl Jam.

Good Monday mornin Mateys! - @Drewdles - Yes I did have quite a few wobbly-pops last night with my neighbours…playin poker! t/y for the headsup on the new contest…I’m all in! @Hepi - Welcome home!

Good Morning, or afternoon or maybe night - no clue…

Good to be home though