Support the Site

Monday, April 15, 2019

@Radiowallers…Good Morning. May Lady Luck shine her light on us. Have a Good One.

Good morning everyone. Good luck to all.

TXT now all…

Text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @snowwhite @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

Text now and good luck! @thebuzz @Sandman @Vkvk @Sassy @sueplay

Thanks to all good luck and have a great day

Morning all Goodluck. @Drewdles been listening & but could’ve been distracted that I didn’t even notice the c2T. Many Thanks!

TJ says the cue to text will be before 10 am this morning. Good luck

TJ just reconfirmed again before 10am, veryyyyyy soon…

Text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @snowwhite @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

Text now and good luck! @thebuzz @Sandman @Vkvk @Sassy @sueplay

Texted THANKS

Good Monday Mornin gang! Good to be back home, except for the weather, which was must nicer in Florida. That was one helluva storm last night…“Thunder and lightening, very, very frightening” Mamma-Mia, Mamma Mia’! Good luck to everyone today and every day in obtaining a key to the partay!

Wow I just won a key, went for my medical appointment and I saw, the cue to text.

@snowwhite claps

Good morning all… Hoping this week returns to a bit more normal for me…

@thebuzz Did you get any eggrolls? I saw the lineup and they only had like 5050 for sale or something I think… I didn’t do import car center, when they said limited parking and just that area in general during rush hour on a Friday, I avoided it…

Friday was a right off for me as well, was at the Civic ER most of the night with the gf, all is ok though thankfully… Crazy how you learn more from an ER doctor than you do a specialized surgeon… Helped put our minds at ease…

@Hummer Don’t think I have ever heard thunder like that before, the whole house would shake for several seconds. The first one I really thought something had exploded in the neighbourhood. Was pretty hard to sleep last night. Those in the east end at work didn’t seem to get the thunder and lightning for the 2,5 hours or so… I think Kanata and Stittsville and those in the outlying areas around there got it the worst… Not too much water in our area, a few flooded sidewalks, but not bad… Hummer, hope you had a relaxing time in Florida, a good way to start retirement for sure…

@snowwhite Congrats on a key, glad to see another one of us declared a qualifier!

@Drewdles I got there around 3pm and they were still giving out the order tickets like hot cakes. I heard they were at 5,500 and counting. When I left, they were still going and it took 20 minutes to go through the line.

When I got to Import Car Centre, my car smelled like egg rolls and all the way home. :joy: I was able to park on site but I was careful not to hit any other cars as it was a little tight but managed.

Anyone else read that Notre Dame in Paris is burning badly… Sad day, was there almost 30 years ago…

Cosmo said the C2T is on the way…

@Drewdles I did. Just terrible. Don’t know the whole history other than built in 13th century. $6.8 million so far estimated in damages. All art as well just up in smoke