Support the Site

Monday April 22, 2019

Morning Wallerz Happy Easter Monday! :hatching_chick:
Going to be a beautiful one!

Text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

Text now and good luck! @thebuzz @Sandman @Vkvk @Sassy @sueplay @Bustyb

Happy Earth Day and belated Easter all (I am sure some of you will have Easter dinners tonight too)… We had the kids and grandkids over yesterday, although both grandkids are sick which is not too fun…

Enjoy the great weather @Sandman shared today…

And good luck in getting a key!

You too @Drewdles, some scary things washing up ashore from the Ottawa River with everything thawing.

Feels like Easter weekend creeped up very quickly this year and poof, gone. Maybe cause I haven’t had a single chocolate egg yet. It’ll be hard to resist the incredible sales coming up to clear them out.:grimacing: just gonna walk up and down isles Pac-Man Style :astonished:

Cue to text in next 60 mins…

EDIT - now he is saying next 15 mins @ 12:07pm, Winterpeg must be on Newfie time too… or else it is so cold there, their clocks are running slower!

Cue to text in the next 15 minutes…

stay tuned - TJ said within next 15 minutes. @Drewdles

Text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

Text now and good luck! @thebuzz @Sandman @Vkvk @Sassy @sueplay @Bustyb

Chez app notification Cue to call 2:30 April 23rd

I guess we missed Cosmo’s C2T as I just I heard the winner.

Better luck tomorrow

Oh I’ve been listening too. Musta missed it as well.

I missed it too and I was listening. So how did we all miss that??

I also missed it and was listening! The ad played I remember but no cue. So strange! Also I never saw this feed as it posted in a different spot?