Support the Site

Monday, March 11, 2019

Good Morning Radiowallers…Been off the grid, Still down with the flu. Really hit hard this time. Will post as I can. Good Luck.

@Greg…still not receiving notifications. Sorry for late response. Still under the weather.

Good Monday morning all. Just read the weekend posts about the instagram entry. @Drewdles I was there around noon as well and got the text within 15 minutes or so. One thing I’m wondering is that the woman had to enter your cell number manually which means she could have accidentally entered it incorrectly. I hope that isn’t the case.
One other thing. If you have done the Instagram post, make sure you make your account public or they won’t be able to see your post.
Having said that does anyone know what time they did / are supposed to do the Instagram draw today?

Instagram is aying next entry is March 18th at 6:00 a.m.

I’m having trouble with the online weekly entry saying I cant enter until March 18? I out an entry in after 6am and now I can’t enter hourly anymore?

Same here…getting same message.

I went to Guildcrest on Sat around 10 pm and had the picture taken and I never received it. I message Chez but never heard back from them. I watched her put my number in but didn’t really pay attention.

We never got a text either

I am getting the same message as well…I have reached my limit. I tired using a different browser too but got the same message. Ugh

It looks like the changed the entry to once a week on this one.

Getting message about weekly draw saying can’t enter till the 18th. Does this mean we can only put 1 entry per week now? Also went to Guildcrest and had picture taken. Did not get the photo sent to me and did verify the number when she put it in as she made a mistake and we corrected it before it was entered. Saw a lot of people posting comments about this on Instagram about not getting the photo.

I just looked at the screen before trying to the hourly entry and it said your entry has been received. You can enter again starting at 8:00am (edit, it might have said 6:00am) on 18/03/2019.
Why does Chez manage to screw things up every year with this contest.

Getting same message about weekly draw…

@snowwhite do you mean the website hourly entries, yes I am getting that too.

@mikey2shoes I don’t think she mistyped it watch her do it. And my girlfriend had her own photo taken right before me and unlikely she would have mistyped both. She is iPhone on bell and me android on Telus so not a phone type or provider issue. Frustrating. And the fact several people didn’t get their photo to late that night leads me to believe it is there issue since she said it could take up to an HOUR.

@Drewdles, I agree it seems much more likely an issue with them sending the text to you. Very frustrating for sure.
Cue to text should be soon.

Text now @burt @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @snowwhite @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @cato07

Text now @Hepi @Drewdles @nursehilda @snowwhite @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn.

Text now @Burt @cato07

missed it…good luck to those that got thru

hourly just worked for me so they must have fixed the kinks