Support the Site

Monday, March 11, 2019

I have the answer and will send you a private message shortly.

@haw not working for me. Is that your first entry today? My first one worked too.

my first entry worked early this morning but then nothing until a few minutes ago. kinda wierd

Ok chez just emailed me. They said they fixed hourly draw so I might need to clear my cache or something and they are looking into the photobooth issues.

I clicked log out below the message saying I my next ballot is 03/18 and the form popped up again.

Its working for me now too. just made the 9 am entry.

Text Toys Now

Darn, just missed it. Was close so sent a text anyway. Got the reply but don’t know if it made it before the cutoff.

i think you’ll get the reply regardless of if there is a que or not

Shoot missed it… And I was sitting right next to the radio, too busy to focus!

TJ just said cue to text in next 15 mins @mikey2shoes @oh34rn

I heard the same thing…in the next 15 min.

Text now @burt @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @snowwhite @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @cato07

Text now @chesne

Well I definitely missed it this time…lol

I try to listen to Chez but I’m not really good at listening to Chez all day. Life gets in the way. I hope you are feeling better Snowwhite - I met you at a previous Chez event.

2 C2T in a hour?

I do not get the text msgs. Is there a call in today?

@snowwhite No app notification yet this week…

@oh34rn I am thinking yours might have been wrong… One of the ads is fairly similar but if it doesn’t say text in the next 5 minutes it is not the correct cue, I made that mistake last week… I know my notification tis time was 100% as he said within 15 mins, then I heard it, and after the song he came on and said you still had a minute to get your text in… No worries, as mentioned it can get mistaken easily this year… Appreciate the effort in trying…