Support the Site

Monday Oct. 15, 2018

Good Monday morning gang. Can’t believe we’re halfway through October already! Only two Vegas trips left.

Good morning all. Nothing more motivating to a Monday start being cold and dreary…

Good luck this week!

Cold and dreary is right , good luck everyone

Text now!
Good luck @Hummer @mikey2shoes @Hepi @nursehilda @Greg @Bustyb @carebear

@Drewdles @Hummer @Hepi @Greg @nursehilda @carebear @Bustyb TXT VEGAS to 762555 now!

I was just going to say that

I assume you didn’t get the call you wanted this morning @carebear? Keep trying!

No, I didn’t , will keep doing my thing , oh well
Here’s hoping one of us will get it or the majic trip but I have not been trying that hard with the majic trip , Kay , Saraaw , Sarawwe , or the saying goes , I can’t sing

Yes, the key is to keep trying… I have won two trips with various stations in the past 5 years… So real people do win!

Too bad you didn’t win this morning @carebear, would be nice for someone on here to win.
@Drewdles, I didn’t know that you’ve won a couple of trips. That’s awesome, and reassuring to know it can actually happen!

Yup, one was entering code words and one I had to be a certain caller… And I got into Toys for Boys ONCE (really only tried the last 3 or 4 years though)… And my girlfriend got into a couple of those beat the bank, but busted out just over $1000 twice…

@Drewdles @Hummer @Hepi @Greg @nursehilda @carebear @Bustyb TXT VEGAS to 762555 now!

You beat me to it @mikey2shoes

A rare event. :wink:

Cute to text was at 4:17 but I was driving so unable to post right away.