Support the Site

Thursday April 18, 2019

Good morning all. Virtual Friday. Stay dry. Don’t forget cue to call @ 3pm. Facebook entry today and radio remote out in Stittsville. Good luck!

Good luck everyone!

Text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

Text now and good luck! @thebuzz @Sandman @Vkvk @Sassy @sueplay @Bustyb

Good morning all and TGIVF (Thank God It’s Virtual Friday!)

Text now @Hepi @Drewdles @nursehilda @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07 Good luck everyone!

Cue to txt will be between 1-2pm

Text now @Hepi @Drewdles @nursehilda @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07 Good luck everyone!

Thx @mikey2shoes We were having a big BBQ at work, amazing burgers, and time kind of flew by… And the fact the boss was late starting cooking them as usual…

@Drewdles, hope you were able to get your text in without getting burger juice all over your phone…lol

Text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

Holy crap that’s early for Cosmo!

For sure, he’s never been that early, but then again, last Friday he was really late. Same time as they were drawing from the remote… Anyone know if they are doing cue’s either tomorrow or Monday? Monday isn’t a holiday for everyone…

Just guessing but I’d say no for tomorrow and yes/maybe for Monday…lol

@Drewdles @mikey2shoes do I ever hope another couple of us gets a key. Goodluck to yaz all and have a great weekend!

Reminder to be caller 15 in 13 minutes… 613-750-1061

@Sandman I agree, would be awesome if a few more got a key!
@Drewdles thanks for the reminder, I totally forgot about it. Although not sure it makes a difference if I call in or not. I’ve never had anything but a busy signal when I’ve tried.