Support the Site

Thursday April 25, 2019

Good morning all. Here’s to hoping one of us get a key today! I’m out most the afternoon for a retirement party (not mine unfortunately), so won’t be able to post any cues during Cosmo’s show.

Good Thursday morning all and good luck getting a key today.
@Drewdles I’ve always thought going to a coworker’s retirement party is a bit of a cruel joke…lol
I’m off to a dentist appointment this afternoon so will likely not hear the cue either unless it is late in Cosmo’s shift.

Does anyone know if the Q2text happened already I"ve been listening since 630 but could have missed it.

I have been listening to the radio since 6 am, haven’t heard it yet.

Text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

text now @thebuzz @Sandman @Vkvk @Sassy @sueplay @Bustyb

Darn, someone came in to my office (by office I mean desk…lol) to discuss work stuff right around the time the cue happened. Missed it by 10 minutes…oh well.

Good morning again… busy day at work. Don’t forget the Facebook entry today…

@mikey2shoes It is cruel as the guy retiring I have been his right hand man for the past 13 years… The end of a great era, but his replacement has been here a long time and I knew him from previous companies as well, so I look forward to a fresh start working with him too. We are throwing a big party at a pub, inviting people from out of town, people he has worked with, his customers, etc, and it’s all a surprise and he really has no idea yet :wink: Hard to keep anything secret in this day and age… Good luck at the dentist.

Looks like I may have a lunch meeting now too ;( Hurry up TJ!

** EDIT - TJ just said cue to text before NOON

TJ says the cue to text will be before noon today

Text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

text now @thebuzz @Sandman @Vkvk @Sassy @sueplay @Bustyb

text now everyone @Drewdles

Text now @Hepi @Drewdles @nursehilda @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07 Good luck everyone!

Text now and good luck! @thebuzz @Sandman @Vkvk @Sassy @sueplay @Bustyb

Text now! @mikey2shoes @Vkvk @Sandman