Support the Site

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Good Morning Radiowallers…Good Luck in getting a key today. Spring must be coming. On my way to physio yesterday, I saw geese on the melting water in the fields on Frank Kenny. Finally a ray of spring.

Happy Friday Junior everyone! Good luck to all today.

What a weird one it was yesterday, from high winds, sunshine, dark and cloudy, to rain then flurries. Wow

Time to text

Did cue happen?

yes it did

Good Thursday morning all and good luck to everyone trying to get a key! Missed the cue completely this morning. Oh well thanks for the heads up @haw, at least I know I can relax until TJ comes on. I’m guessing @Drewdles is in recovery mode after KISS last night. Hear it was an awesome show. @snowwhite, that joke is sooo true…lol. Unless I’m in a hurry I tend to not ask for directions. I have discovered so many places and things by just driving/wandering around trying to figure it out for myself! Whether it be in a store or around town or whatever. I love exploring like that (only when wifey is not with me of course…lol).

TJ said cue to text within next 10 minutes

cue to text in next ten minutes

text now. just announced

Did you hear that the temperature will be again…

Hey all. Missed both cues today so far. Concert was good, had a free ticket in a box that had free food and beer, not bad at all. To me it was just another KISS show, nothing too different or crazy, would have been cool if they all smashed their guitars or something. But still great to be there…

@mikey2shoes Wasn’t recovering, just been a crazy busy day from the get go today, had a new employee start (and the bosses never give us advance notice to get them setup), etc…

Looking forward to Friday tomorrow for sure, and getting a bit more sleep tonight…

Wow 2:00 already, where does the time go? Looks like I missed another cue. Thanks @sueplay and @haw for picking up the slack!
@Drewdles glad to hear the show (or at least the free box tix and food) was good!

Text now all

You got this @Drewdles?

Sorry don’t have my cut and pastes all setup today

Text now @Hepi @Drewdles @nursehilda @snowwhite @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07 Good luck everyone!

Text now and good luck! @thebuzz @Sandman @Vkvk @Sassyq