Donate to the site to keep it running

Thursday July 12th, 2018

Well good Turdsday morning all. Another warm one. Love it but man does my lawn need some rain. I’ve been watering it but I just can’t keep up, too much lawn, not enough time (and I don’t want to risk running my well dry). It seems like I’m either watering the grass, topping up the pool, or have laundry on.
@Drewdles sorry to hear about your ongoing water issues. It’s starting to sound like the movie Waterworld over there.
@Hummer glad to hear that GVF and Foo Fighters were so awesome.

Good day… @mikey2shoes You confuse me, you post under RADIO, other’s post under RADIO CODES. Have to hunt or the posts, lol…
I gave up watering the lawn and garden, just water my flower pots with peppers and stuff now…

@Drewdles Yeah. Not sure what happened there. Posting from my phone. Layout looks different from laptop view. Posted under Radio/Codes category first but it didn’t show up in the usual spot (I had to hunt for my post) so I switched it to the Radio category and then it looked like it was where I expected it to be. I knew it wasn’t the right category but I was confused and gave up. :confused: