Donate to the site to keep it running

Thursday June 28th. 2018

Good Turdsday Mornin Gang!

Where do you find the tutorial I’ve been reading about?

Good morning all, sorry been a few busy days so didn’t even think of popping on…

@Hepi Bell Canada started digging up our lawn yesterday for their fiber internet to the house… Hope they fix it up nice (did they fix yours up good?)….

Nothing too much else exciting to report…

@Hugger1, I’m not sure where the tutorials are either. I did find a conversation back on March 14th with some info. @snowwhite talked about a beginner and an advanced tutorial. She also talked about @discobot (I think including its name here should activate it or something) . Here is a link to @snowwhite’s post and the discobot post is directly after hers. Wednesday 14th March 2018

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Oh, and good Thursday afternoon all, another busy day at work. The long weekend can’t come soon enough!

When I left last weekend, they had back filled 75% of the channel and holes, but no grass, just dirt.

There will be hell to pay if it is like that when I return.

I guess it is too much to expect them to come and water any new trurf/seed they put down, but some of the houses in my road have really nice lawns, and I am sure they will create hell if they leave them like mine!!

@Hepi We have three holes on our lawn and one of them seems extra big (near the old little green piller box from Bell)…. If it is like Hydro One, they will put down as little Walmart dirt as they can and put 5 seeds of grass down and not water it… I agree to the nice lawns, our neighbor waters hers 2-3 times a day, immaculate… And she’s on a corner so she’s going to have lots of fixup work… And with this heatwave it will be hard to keep anything living!

@mikey2shoes I found the conversation of March 14 as well, but nothing that points me to the titorials. Oh well, c’est la vie.