Support the Site

Thursday Mar.14th. 2019

Good Turdsday Mornin Gang! - Good Luck everyone!

Text now @Hepi @Drewdles @nursehilda @snowwhite @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07 Good luck everyone!

Text now @Chesne @Sandman

Text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @snowwhite @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

TXT now @chesne @Sandman

Missed it… left my phone in the truck and went to go blow this lovely snow off the truck! next one i guess

Don’t forget to check out Chez 106 facebook page today for a chance to win a key. Just need to comment on their post. GL

Morning all. Hoping this is it for snow. Sick of it and our snowbanks are as tall as me now. Soon everyone will likely have waterfront property though once this all starts melting. Feeling for thoseliving in flood prone areas already, worried it will be bad.

Have a dental cleaning early this aft, hope I don’t miss that cue.

TJ just said in the next 30 mins for a cue to text.

Yup hear the same.

TJ the DJ says C2C is sometime in the next 30 min.
Forgot I’m streaming with a delay, and didn’t notice you guys post ahead of me. :sleeping:

It’s almost like we’re all listening to the same station…lol

Text now @Hepi @Drewdles @nursehilda @snowwhite @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07 Good luck everyone!

cue to text is now…good luck

Text now @Chesne @Sandman

Shoot! Dang Costco lineups lol

Hope one of you get a key

Missed it too was in dental hygienists chair by the time it happened. For once they were on time and not running behind. Sigh.

Has the last cue come up yet?

I haven’t heard it yet and I been listening since 2:30 non stop

negative !!