Support the Site

Thursday, March 7th, 2019

Good Morning Radiowallers…Good luck on winning a key today!

Go to CHEZ 106 on FB to this link and comment

@Radiowallers…do not forget to comment on the 106.1 CHEZ Facebook page . Good Luck All!

Good Thursday morning all and here’s hoping someone here gets a key! It seems that my odds of getting a key are going down this year. I’m missing most of the C2T and I don’t have Facebook. Oh well, I’m OK with that. Last year it felt like my world revolved around the Toys contest. This year it actually feels kind of nice not caring if I miss a cue or remote.

Text TOYS to 762555 now @Hummer @Hepi@mikey2shoes @nursehilda @snowwhite@Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn

@Burt @cato07 TXT now

text now Toys

Thanks very much. I got your notification almost a minute before I heard the cue while listening online.

Don’t forget today at 3:30 pm be caller 15 for a chance at a key. 613-750-1061

TJ says a chance to win a key before noon today! good luck

C2T before noon according to DJ TJ… :wink:

Good Turdsday mornin gang! t/y for the notifications on the “cue to txt”. Much appreciated.

I feel like the C2T is going to be soon…I’d say sometime in the next 40 minutes…:grin:

Text TOYS to 762555 now @Hummer @Hepi@mikey2shoes @nursehilda @snowwhite@Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn

Cue to Text now!

Crap an add, sorry was wrong - @Hummer @Hepi@mikey2shoes @nursehilda @snowwhite@Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn

At least I think it was an ad…

I just texted in and got in

I thought it was just the ad

It was an ad