Support the Site

Thursday, March 7th, 2019

i’m listing to it again on the radio app… it was an ad. but my entry did go thru

I definitely didn’t hear anything that said text now. Not sure I’ve ever heard the C2T yet this year though, so I’m not even sure what I’m listening for…

Official cue - Text TOYS to 762555 now @Hummer @Hepi@mikey2shoes @nursehilda @snowwhite@Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn

Text now @Hummer @Hepi @Drewdles @nursehilda @snowwhite @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn

official cue @Burt @cato07

yes, you are correct time to text

Text now @Burt @cato07

Darn reached my limit…have to wait for the next cue. Right now do not know what the Cue To Text sounds like.

Wow! I actually managed to not miss a cue to text! Yay me…lol Only the third one I’ve sent in so far…

@snowwhite, I can’t remember exactly what it said. What I can say is it was easily distinguishable from the ad but still obviously the cue to text. It was the female voice they seem to use for a lot of their stuff.

Sorry all, I am usually pretty good with getting the right cue…

@Drewdles…No problem…can happen to anyone

Nice Chez app sent another reminder about calling in today…

Still do not get push notification. Checked Chez App and it is on. Any other suggestions. Did the browser.

I don’t, sorry.

Time to call soon. 613-750-1061 15th caller starting at 3:30…

@snowwhite, if you are talking about the once a week push notifications from Chez, I think your best bet might be to look for them on here and once someone posts one, put a reminder in your calendar.

No luck on calling, I got through at like 3:32 3:33 right before Cosmo came on and said what time is it 3:33, rang twice then it hung up… But likely if he started on time he would have been at 15 by then…

@mikey2shoes - I started auto dialing at 3:29 and for 7 minutes all I got was Ring Busy!

Running out of time this week for someone on here to win a key this week!

@Hummer, for some reason, instead of using the Chez number in my contacts I entered it manually a minute or two early. When I tapped dial it dialed and then said please wait while we connect the long distance number… I had entered 616 instead of 613… By the time I had it all sorted out it was too late anyway.