Support the Site

Tuesday, April, 16, 2019

Good Morning Radiowallers…I will be off the wall for a few days. I had a needle in my eye and it is really swollen and vision limited till swelling goes down. Wiishing everyone Good Luck in getting a key. Total surprise yesterday winning. We went to have a cafe afer my needle and I had my tablet with me. I turned it on and I can could the word text, I texted and lo and behold I got a call. Lady Luck decided to bless me with her magic wind. Thanks to Radiowall I got a key. Stay safe and will connect soon.

@snowwhite congrats on getting a key :champagne::tada::balloon:
Enjoy the party and have a speedy recovery

Congrates @snowwhite on getting a key
Good Luck to all on getting a key today

@snowwhite Congrats on getting a key. Good luck at the event.

Text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

text now @Drewdles

Text now and good luck! @thebuzz @Sandman @Vkvk @Sassy @sueplay

TJ said cue to text will be within next 30 minutes

Text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

Text now!!!

text now @Drewdles

Ok I am confused TJ just said cue is coming up within 10 minutes…
UPDATE: Never played another cue, so he must have pre-recorded and screwed up the order or something, was sure we had the right cue…

I heard the same thing, I think he screwed up, we had the right cue

@Drewdles you beat me to it this time :joy:

Good Luck and Thanks

Good After"nooner" Rwallers. @snowwhite Congratulations! See you again at the partay…we both got amazing luck, hopefully one of us from here wins the BIGGIN!