Support the Site

Tuesday April 23, 2019

Good morning all. Same with me last night was listening and never heard Cosmo’s cue. He’s always screwing up, but if no one heard it how did someone TXT in to win? Good luck today and remember the app call in is at 2:30 today

Drewdles - there was an ad for Toys but not a cue to text. Perhaps that would be why?

Yes that’s what I also heard - an ad not a cue!

text now everyone @Drewdles

I hope okay - I copied Drewdles text now @thebuzz @Sandman @Vkvk @Sassy @sueplay @Bustyb

text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

Thx @sueplay for sending out the notifications to everyone. As luck would have it, the cue was when I hopped into the shower. I have a meeting at 10am today, not sure how long it will go so potentially could miss the nextcue too :frowning:

Which would leave me with just screw up Cosmo as my real chance this aft. I was losing it last night as girlfriend was watching some top 25 sexiest beaches documentary and I had my headphones in and while she kept trying to talk too I was focused for that cue. Surely he would have noticed the volume of txts was way down.

haha @Drewdles I didn’t want to presume I could copy everyone but that the heck I said to myself. Sometimes I have to tell my hubby - stop talking I’m listening for the cue. <3 Yeah I’m sure Cosmo had low number of folks texting last night. Oh well.

Ok, I’m glad i’m not the only one that missed it. I was listening with headphones and I swear I only hear the cue that says coming up before 7 pm… then next thing I hear is the winner of the key. ughhh!

Cue to text coming up in a couple of minutes (TJ time), hoping before my meeting…

hopefully soon, break time is almost over

text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

text now @thebuzz @Sandman @Vkvk @Sassy @sueplay @Bustyb

@sueplay @Drewdles thank you

don’t forget the cue to call today at 2:30 pm 6137501061. be caller 15…good luck

good luck to all

Didn’t get through at all to be any caller number this time ;(

He picked caller 15 really early today…

@cato he probably started at 2:15pm, lol, gave him lots of time that way…

I tried. Just got busy signals.