Support the Site

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

@Radiowallers…Good Morning Everyone. May Lady Luck shine on us today!

Good Luck to all today

Text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @snowwhite @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

text now everyone

Text now and good luck! @thebuzz @Sandman @Vkvk @Sassy

CUE Supposed to be between 10:00 and 10:30 am

Text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @snowwhite @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

Text now and good luck! @thebuzz @Sandman @Vkvk @Sassy @sueplay

text now everyone

Thank you @Drewdles working all the Ottawa Hospitals for software testing, can’t be plugged in during the day anymore but get my watch to notify me for the C2T.
Working in ICU at the Civic for the entire week☹️ Not for weak hearted let me tell you.

@Sandman You are welcome. I spent alot of time at the Civic over the last year and a half in the NACU (like ICU but neuro acute care unit) and neuro wards, and I know what you mean. We should count our blessings… Will do my best to keep sending notifications, I know no one can catch all the cues, what brought me here in the first place. The only time I ever got a key to Toys, was a call out I had missed and this saved me, so just paying it forward…

On that note, it is great to see so many of you joining and being part of this community and helping each other out… Thank you.

Text now and good luck! @thebuzz @Sandman @Vkvk @Sassy @sueplay

@Drewdles I just got in from shovelling and I heard the tail end of it as soon as I turned on CHEZ. Now that’s luck🍀