Support the Site

Tuesday Mar.26th. 2019

Good Toozeday Mornin Gang! - Good Luck to everyone in snaggin a key today!

Text now @Hepi @Drewdles @nursehilda @snowwhite @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07 Good luck everyone!

Text now and good luck! @thebuzz @Sandman @chesne

Good morning Radiowallers and happy Tuesday.

Thanks and good luck today :crossed_fingers:

Cue to txt!

Text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @snowwhite @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07 Good luck everyone!

Text now and good luck! @thebuzz @Sandman @chesne

Can someone post something as I posted three in a row and can’t post again until someone does…

Thanks guys

Text toys now

Thx,

Good morning all. Heard the cue before my shower this morning, but because I still have issues accessing radiowall from home, by the time I heard the cue while streaming, then turned off my wifi to use my cell signal, and got into radiowall, I already had the email from @mikey2shoes so figured no need to post again…

So I was doing a bit of research last night, and I am led to believe the TJ’s show is actually broadcast from their sister station in Winnipeg as I believe he still lives in Winnipeg looking at his twitter, he has both a Winnipeg station and an Ottawa station listed, and he never seems to be at any remotes… Cost cutting I guess… But I like TJ, so not complaining… He always gives us hints on when the cues come :wink:

Good luck today all!

My only day off, so taking the chance to play with you all.
I just figured their online site has hourly entries too.
Good luck y’all

@Drewdles…They do that down here in Cornwall. We have two radio stations, But both mid-day shows, as well as one evening show are from Corus stations in Ottawa. As well, the shows are pre-recorded the day before.

@Hugger1 Just like Robin Harper did one show a week for K-Rock in Kingston when he was here in Ottawa on the weekend… Not sure if he is still doing that, we only ever listen to kRock at the cottage and haven’t been up since November…

Tj sounds local since he seems to knows all about our potholes.ha

@Drewdles I think Robin was doing weekdays as well on K-Rock. He was, at one point, according to their show listings.

@Sassy Sounds local, but out of Winnipeg. All he has to do is read the local news or local social media about what’s going on.

Just a heads up, I heard Cosmo say that the cue to text hasn’t happened and it could happen this hour…stay tuned

Wow. That could be the first time Cosmo didn’t say “Sometime before 7 o’clock.”

@mikey2shoes i was thinking the exact same thing actually.,

Text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @snowwhite @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07 Good luck everyone!