Support the Site

Tuesday Mar.5th. 2019

@snowwhite I replied in yesterdays thread on how I think it works…

@Drewdles…This is what showed up: Live Notifications

Permission Denied You denied permission for notifications. Allow notifications via your browser settings.

Note: You have to change this setting on every browser you use.

@snowwhite Hmm, not sure, if email notiofications work then under EMAIL under the preferences - Send me an email when someone quotes me, replies to my post, mentions my @username, or invites me to a topic
Otherwise @greg would be the man to answer…

@Greg…do you know of a fix for this…I want to change it to access.

Permission Denied You denied permission for notifications. Allow notifications via your browser settings.

Note: You have to change this setting on every browser you use.

Snowwhite, also Greg usually only replies in the evenings…

To everyone sorry I’m stuck in Halifax with all the issues that have been going on at airport. I hope to be back tonight though. I’ve been stuck here for days.

Also are you using Chrome. Put this in address bar and make sure notifications settings are ok. chrome://settings

@Greg…Thanks…I will try and yes I am using Chrome. Sorry to hear you are stuck at the airport. Have a nice flight back.

I think I just heard the cue to text?
Text TOYS to 762555 now @Hummer @Hepi @Drewdles @nursehilda @snowwhite @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn
Edit: I tried texting and got the thanks for your message reply. Not sure if that means it worked…

Had someone in my office talking ot me, so no idea if it was the real deal…

Yes, I heard it too, but it had said that a chance to will be
some time before 7. then I tried it too and got the message Thanks for your entry.

I only heard from he tail end of it. It ended with “please don’t text and drive” which is what made me think it was the actual cue.

What you heard was the commercial for Toys 20 Cue to text.

Now what would be interesting since they removed the texting multiple times, but if one of you wins at the next real queue, then that would work in our favour, we could just text at the start of each show if it keeps your one text for the next cue. So here’s to hoping that is the case and one of you win… Will be interesting at the next cue if it will let you text again as well. Thanks for being my guinea pigs :wink:

ps. Don’t think it was the real cue as Cosmo hasn’t said anything further…

If you text before the actual cue to text occurs, you’ll get the message “Thanks for contacting 106.1 CHEZ”. If you text at the announced cue to text within five minutes you get the message “Thanks for your entry! Check out the Lexus NX 200T from Import Car Centre as part of th prize package for Toys20”
If you text more than once, you get the message “You’ve hit your entry limit! Please wait for the next cue to text for your chance to enter!”

Hope this helps!

With my dismal track record so far, It would make sense that it wasn’t the real cue…lol
Interesting theory on the one text idea. Hopefully I hear the cue this afternoon and get a chance to text again to see if it accepts it or says I reached my limit…

@Hummer, interesting. This is the text I got back from them when I thought I heard the cue and texted.

Thanks for your entry! Check out the Lexus NX 200T from Import Car Centre as part of the prize package for Toys20! http://t.jumptxt.com/t1r0CqDyP

I got the same text as @mickey 2shoes

@mikey2shoes - That’s the official successful cue to text entry…what is the time stamp on that message you are looking at? btw…Cosmo announced the cue to text is still to com.

@Hummer the timestamp just says 52 min ago. It is now 3:34.

Now I’m confused!