Support the Site

Tuesday Oct.23rd. 2018

Good Toozeday Mornin Everyone!

Good Tuesday mornin’ all. Glad to see you back online @Hummer. Haven’t heard from @Hepi for a while, hope he’s ok.

@mikey2shoes - Good to be back after my usual long weekend…I have every Friday and Monday off. I believe Hepi is out of the country on business.

Morning all. Been fighting another cold and had no desire to worry about contests yesterday.

Good luck!

TXT VEGAS to 762555 now! @Drewdles @Hummer @Hepi @Greg @nursehilda @carebear @Bustyb Good luck everyone!

Official Cue!

Text now!
Good luck @Hummer @mikey2shoes @Hepi @nursehilda @Greg @Bustyb @carebear

@Hummer, I have every second Friday off. Having every Friday off would be awesome. I can’t even imagine how good being off every Friday and Monday would be! I figured @Hepi was away but he usually manages to check in at least a bit when he is overseas.
@Drewdles, hope you win the fight against your cold.:boxing_glove:

Let’s hope you get rid of your cold and glad you’re not worried about contests , take care of yourself first , have a great day

How I would love to have a long weekend other than when I am sick on a regular basis… Lucky you guys! Definitely a good perk to have…

Yes @hepi has been REALLY quiet… But I think his last post said where he was the internet was terrible.

I will take winning the fight against this cold over winning a contest any day. Two colds in two weeks, I rarely even get a single cold! And I drink a glass of OJ every day!

Good luck in the contests, time is running out!

@Drewdles, is there vodka in that OJ? If not, that could be your problem…:grin:

I think you might be right, might have to pop up to the LCBO at lunch…

I gargle with Jack Daniels daily and never get a cold! lol!

Or maybe you do get a cold but just don’t give a $h!t… :grin:

@mikey2shoes. @Hummer and all the rest of you.

Hi all. Got back from Thailand last Sunday. Now moved on to England to see my new Granddaughter. At least internet better here.

Back in Canada next week for a couple of weeks then back to Thailand for a month to hopefully finish the project - we will see!

Have tried to follow you guys and tried to rext a few times. Sometimes it went through others not.

Thanks for all the notifications.

Wow @hepi Very busy man! Congrats on the granddaughter… Enjoy your visit there… We look forward to you completing the project and back on here on a regular basis hopefully in time for TOYS20 :wink:

Official Cue!

Text now!
Good luck @Hummer @mikey2shoes @Hepi @nursehilda @Greg @Bustyb @carebear

TXT VEGAS to 762555 now! @Drewdles @Hummer @Hepi @Greg @nursehilda @carebear @Bustyb Good luck everyone!

One of the guys in the office just asked around, anyone ever heard of some band called Greta Van Fleet? He just heard them on the radio last night, I was like, where have you been! Listen to Chez, they play them all the time…

That was a bit tight. Chez & Majic at almost the same time. Good thing I was only 1 turn away from my wife’s work.