Support the Site

Tuesday Oct.2nd. 2018

Good Tooozeday Mornin Guyz’n Galz! Someone from here is going to Vegas…ESP!

Happy wet Tuesday all. I like your Vegas prediction @Hummer! Here’s hoping.

TXT now VEGAS to 762555. Good luck @Hummer @mikey2shoes @Hepi @carebear @nursehilda @Greg

are there charges to text the code?

@Bustyb no charges by chez, but depending on your phone plan with your cell provider you might be charged. It would be the same as if you txt’t a friend.

Is this only a CHEZ bonus codes etc page? I am looking for the code words for Majic 100 Beach, Please contest. I have most of them, but I just missed one at noon

@Bustyb - Correct…we are CHEZ listeners. You are the first looking for Majiic 100 codes here on this site, so I suggest you do as you did yesterday and create a topic page for Majiic 100, then let your friends know about this website, so they can post codes as you have done. Cheers!

@Hummer you so smart… lol I will do just that.

@Bustyb - btw…I like your name.:yum::wink:

TXT now VEGAS to 762555. Good luck @Hummer @mikey2shoes @Hepi @carebear @nursehilda @Greg

Seems like in the last two weeks 95% of the cues to txt have been between 8-9am and 1-2pm… Not so sure on the later ones, but so much for randomness… Now I am likely to put my foot in my mouth as they’ll probably do it at 6am tomorrow…

No Bustyb you can post any code contest from any channel here. Forum is open to anything you want to talk about.

@Bustyb this contest looks awesome. Here is the link for those that want to see the rules. I could use a trip to the Dominican Republic.

TXT now VEGAS to 762555. Good luck @Hummer @mikey2shoes @Hepi @carebear @nursehilda @Greg @Bustyb