Donate to the site to keep it running

Wednesday 21st March 2018

Good Morning All

Phone located - left it on the breakfast table… DER…

Ah well, maybe today will be lucky day…

Happy Hump Day!

Good Luck today.

Good luck today everyone :+1::grin:

Morning all, don’t forget it is InstaHump day, keep an eye on Instagram for the photo to tag and repost.

Also don’t foget your hourly key entries, I keep forgetting!!!

Still no notification on the app for when this week’s cue to call will be.

Good morning, happy hump day, and good luck everyone.
Glad you found your phone @Hepi.
Thanks for the Instahump reminder @Drewdles. I keep forgetting the hourly entries too.

Must have missed the cue to text…it’s almost Harper time!

We must have all missed it, unless it’s coming in the next few minutes.

Text TOYS to 762555 now.
@Hepi now that you have your phone again, this is your cue to text.

Text TOYS now

Push notification just came in “Be caller 15 to 613-750-1061 starting at 1:30 pm (Mar. 21st, 2018) for your chance at a key! Good luck!”

Some Greta Van Fleet for ya @Hummer.

1061Chez Instagram pic just got posted. Nice pic from Cabo I think. Just have to remember how to do the repost thing again… Oh well have 'til midnight to figure it out…lol
This repost seems to be a bit different. It says “3. Tag @1061chez and @tripcentral IN the photo” and “4. Use the hashtag #TOYS19 in the caption section of the photo.” For step 3, to Tag IN the photo, just before you “share” the photo, you should see “Tag People”. Tap that and then follow the instructions… hope that helps anyone who is a bit social media challenged like me.

@mikey2shoes - damn! I missed the song…in a boring meeting!

I will be at a lunch get together with my fellow retirees so I’ll try to sneak away at 1:30 to “make a call” LOL If not oh well…probably miss a cue unless it happens in the next 30 min

@kellyka I always just get busy signals when I try any of the call-in things anyway, so I wouldn’t be too worried about missing out on that one… by the way, you won’t find any sympathy from me with your “I’ll probably miss a cue 'cause I’ll be out having lunch with my fellow retirees…” thing… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m not jealous at all, not one little bit…:cry::grin:

Robin says cue to text in the next 15 minutes

Text TOYS to 762555 now.
@Hepi this is your cue to text.

Got a couple away, then the bloody phone rang!!!

Thanks guys

@Hepi “your bloody phone ran”…and the winner was a David… you’re not holding out on us are you…? :rofl:
Oh wait, the winner didn’t sound British, never mind…lol