Support the Site

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

@Radiowallers… Good Morning to All and hopefully the weather will be better today than yesterday. Here’s hoping for a key.

Here"s hoping yesterday was the last snow fall…we need some warm sunshine…

Good Luck on getting a key today

Text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @snowwhite @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

Text now and good luck! @thebuzz @Sandman @Vkvk @Sassy @sueplay

Strange, I did not get any response when I texted for this cue. I tried again, and still got no response. Anyone else have this behaviour?

I finally got a response to my texts - minutes later.

Good morning all.

@Burt I got mine right away.

Out of the office this afternoon in offsite meetings so won’t have much shot at listening or txting from 12:30 to 4:30. Here’s to hoping TJs cue is early and Cosmo late.

Good luck all!

So did anyone other than @thebuzz shovel yesterday? I was tempted to, but said, I am done with shoveling this year…

sigh… i didn’t want to, but it was bugging me. Hopefully now the shovel can stay in the shed for the season!

Good Wednesday morning from sunny Florida everyone and good luck getting a key! We left early yesterday morning after a quick de-icing. Snow had just started. Boy were we surprised to hear how much there was when we finally got to our destination!
On vacation until next Wednesday and will likely not be checking for C2T until we get back home. Will try to remember to do the hourly submissions between beers, G &Ts, and Margaritas if I can remember. :parasol_on_ground::beer::tropical_drink::cocktail:

its time to text everyone. goodluck

Text now to win

Good luck everyone!

Thanks and good luck

text now everyone

Text now! @Drewdles @snowwhite @Vkvk @Sandman

time to text

Just got a push notification for the next cue to call. Be caller 15 starting at 2:45pm April 11th. That’s the first one I’ve received since the test one before the contest started, and I’m in Florida…go figure.

Looks like I missed it all. Was cooking steak at https://theurbanelement.ca with a VP of HP-E and some other people we integrate with. And of course enjoying bevvy’s.

@mikey2shoes got the notification as well, as usual for me. Hope Florida is treating you well, girlfriend came home from Hawaii Monday night and she isn’t impressed with mother nature. Have a drink for us …