Support the Site

Wednesday April 17, 2019

Good morning all. Quiet this morning. Sunny day tho! Good luck!

Good Luck to everyone today. Beautiful day outside.

Finally crossing guard shift with only 1 coat and a vest!!! Whoohoo

Text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

Text now and good luck! @thebuzz @Sandman @Vkvk @Sassy @sueplay

Good Wednesday mornin gang! - Good luck to one and all. Another sunny day…incredible! Now I can start raking the front lawn…wooohoo!

TJ says the cue will be in the next 45 min. good luck everyone

So should we play, “What would you rather”, like they did on the morning show? Would you rather have one big TOYS20 prize, or prefer to see there be one larger one, ie cottage, then separate winners, for Car, Sens Tix, Tools, etc? Sort of like how they had the BBQ consolidation prize last year… I am for sharing the wealth…

I agree Drewdles…I would prefer to share the wealth too! It would be nice to win something…anything for all the effort we put in…especially listening to Cosmo…lol!

TJ say the cue will be in the next 10 min…tick tock!

Text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

Text now and good luck! @thebuzz @Sandman @Vkvk @Sassy @sueplay

Thank you @Drewdles… streaming from phone but lots of dead spots in the hospital

@Hummer Still have snow on my front lawn, can’t rake it yet, all gone i the backyard though other than one small corner… Front yard has a fire hydrant so had to pile the snow pretty high to keep that clear too and not put too much o the neighbours side, lol… So it is taking a bit to melt but will hopefully be gone if we get all this warmer weather and rain by Easter…

Looking forward to a long weekend. I wonder if there will be cues Friday or Monday?

@Sandman I actually found the Civic hospital’s wifi to be very good, more reliable than the one cable tv I found lol… We even watched Netflix on the wifi… Surprised they give that for free with what they charge for parking (if you can even find a spot) and everything else lol…

@snowwhite Hope you feel better soon, had to remember how to create the first post today, lol

@kellyka How long have you been doing the crossing guard thing? Good for you, but I can imagine some of those very cold days aren’t fun… Hopefully you have Hot Hands or other warmers to put in your gloves and boots… My girlfriends old boss after he retired from law was a crossing guard supervisor for a year, until he found it interfered too much with his cottage time, etc… But he enjoyed it, but switched to uber for a few hours a day now to get out of the house and socialize now…

every time i hop out of the truck and into the tree i miss the cue! that’s it, i’m staying in the truck until May!

@oh34rn We have one big tree at the cottage that has been woodpeckered to death and even perhaps anted to death, you are welcome to come try and take it done, lol, no one wants to touch it…

probably no room for a bucket truck in there eh? ya no kidding no one likes climbing dead trees…

I know this is going to sound stupid, but what number do you text too, and what do you text?