Support the Site

Wednesday April 24, 2019

Happy Hump day all. It’s been a while since I’ve been first to post. Hope I did it right. Hoping a Rwaller gets a key today. Another busy day at work, not sure I’ll be able to listen to the radio or check Radiowall much today.

You did it right! I logged on but had no idea how to be first. Thanks! Good luck everyone

@Vkvk I did it right except for putting the date as Wednesday April 23… fixed it now :woozy_face:

Doc and Woody are stretching I think today :joy:

text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

text now @thebuzz @Sandman @Vkvk @Sassy @sueplay @Bustyb

Text now @Hepi @Drewdles @nursehilda @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07 Good luck everyone!

Text now and good luck! @thebuzz @Sandman @Vkvk @Sassy @sueplay @Bustyb

text now everyone

I just realized that was the first text I got in since April 18th… Hard to win if you don’t play…lol

I’m streaming online but TJ just said C2T in the next hour

TJ says in the next 10 minutes

text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

Text now and good luck! @thebuzz @Sandman @Vkvk @Sassy @sueplay @Bustyb

Thanks again guys. Stepped away from my desk for 10 minutes and missed hearing it but I think I got my text in just in time!

If there are any sports fans around, I just found out about this contest on TSN ending this week:
TSN Ultimate Season Sports Package Contest

A pair of Senators season tickets
A pair of Redblacks season tickets
A pair of 67s season tickets
A pair of Fury FC season tickets.

You have to be caller 25 at various times during the day (listed in the rules). Was just caller #18. There are 120 qualifiers, so if you do get through as caller 25 you have a good shot at $25k worth of sports tickets…

text now @thebuzz @Sandman @Vkvk @Sassy @sueplay @Bustyb

text now @Drewdles