Support the Site

Wednesday Mar.13th. 2019

Good Wednesday morning gang! Happy Hump Day! Well my employer has bought me out, so I’ll officially retire, Mar.29th. Freedom…Woooohoo!

I hope an R-Waller wins a key today! Good Luck to everyone.

time to text now!

Text now @Hepi @Drewdles @nursehilda @snowwhite @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07 Good luck everyone!

Text now @Chesne @Sandman

Text everybody

Thanks @mikey2shoes

Thanks and Good Luck

Wow @Hummer that’s awesome about your retirement! That’s only a couple of weeks away though. Are you going to be ready to go in that short time? Maybe you should work longer to mentally prepare for retirement…:wink: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Congrats Jackie Boutin

@mikey2shoes - After 36 yrs. I’m ready…tired of the Corporate BS…I just gotta keep myself busy, or else I’ll go snake!!:rofl: But one thing for sure…I’m gonna go to a Caribbean Island every winter…get away from the brutal winters here in the Nations capital!

@Hummer I hear you about the winters. I used to love winter, but the weather seems to be changing. Seems to be a lot more big temp swings and freezing rain these days.
I’ll only have 25 yrs or so when I retire but when the time comes, if anyone asks if I’m mentally prepared for it I’ll tell them I’ve been mentally preparing for at least a decade…:crazy_face:

FYI, TJ the DJ just talked about TOYS20 and said something about inthe next 60 minutes.

well hell, i’ll litterally be half way up a tree by then… looks like i wont be getting this key!

Tj the dj just said less than 30 min. for the cue to text

Cue to text in less than 30. Have a quick con call, hope it doesn’t happen during that!

I have a meeting pretty much every day from 10:00.-10:30. :persevere:

Text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @snowwhite @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

text now…for your chance to win

Text now @Chesne @Sandman

Hey all, sorry for popping on so late, moving slow today, still battling this cold/flu and work is crazy…

@Hummer Congrats on a soon to be retirement! More time to enter contests now lol… Do you have an island in mind, or going to do them all, one a year?

@mikey2shoes Thanks for the shout out this morning, was rushing to get garbage out and heading out to work when I got your notification.

One thing I want to point out in case those of you who don’t know and @oh34rn who no longer has a radio in his vehicle, some Android phones, I know Samsung Galaxy 8 & 9 for sure, have an FM tuner built into the phone. You just need to download the NEXTRADIO app, and plug wired headphones or wired speaker in (have to be wired as it used that for the antenna) and you have instant radio that doesn’t use any data… Anyone with an old Blackberry 10 OS has a tuner as well but you access it differently. Apple users are out of luck I believe. I think some of the LG’s might have it as well. Doesn’t hurt to download the app and plug headphones in and try. Great when you are out in the yard or shoveling and don’t want to miss a cue…