Support the Site

Wednesday Mar.13th. 2019

Also you can use the RadioPlay Canada app to get CHEZ and other stations in cars, locations that don’t have a radio.

@Hugger1 But that uses data for streaming, correct? the NEXTRADIO with FM TUNER is real time with no delays as well.

@Drewdles - Once a winter, I’ll start with Jamaica, next Jan or Feb. Also looking at a timeshare in Florida.

I am surprised Toys isn’t including a trip this year, speaking of down south… Didn’t Trip Central or someone include one the last few years?

Yes I do believe Trip Central did offer a trip for two…about two years ago!

Wasn’t it trip for 4 to Vegas last year?

Looked it up Vegas was TOYS18…

Cuz of the 60’s & 70’s being so good to me…I can’t remember what happened yesterday!:rofl:

Finally 2pm, and our last shot at a key for today… Makes the day drag on when they give away the other two so early lol…

@Hummer I have a hard time remembering what happened yesterday too. It’s probably just old age but I think it sounds better if I blame it on my “miss spent” youth… :grinning:
@Drewdles, I find the day drags on if I have to get up and come in to work…lol

Was that the Cue? Or an ad?

I believe it was an ad

Text now everyone

Text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @snowwhite @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

text toys time

TXT now @chesne @sandman

Sigh just had a telemarketer number call I think. 888 number and o voicemail. Had my hopes up for a second d.

Cosmo just said the cue to text hasn’t happened yet but it will be before 7 :joy: