Support the Site

Wednesday Mar.20th. 2019

Good Wednesday Mornin brothas & sistas…Spring is finally here…I hope! Good luck to everyone in obtaining a key!

Text toys now

Text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @snowwhite @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

TXT now @Sandman @chesne @thebuzz

Wow that was early @Drewdles

Good morning and Happy Hump day all.
@Sandman that was an early one. I missed it by about 10 minutes.
With @Drewdles in meetings today, we’re going to have to pay closer attention to the radio…

working on getting a 12v DC converter for the truck and hooking up a clock radio, but until then, still no radio!

@oh34rn an old school “transistor radio” like this could be an option too.
https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/audio--and--headphones/portable-audio/radios/nexxtech-am-fm-pocket-radio/p/108045181

Text now @Hepi @mikey2shoes @nursehilda @snowwhite @Greg @kellyka @haw @oh34rn @Burt @cato07

TXT now @Sandman @chesne @thebuzz @SweetPea

My first meeting ended just in time to catch that cue.

dang missed it

I missed it too.

I missed it three! lol

Good thing you missed it @Hummer otherwise they might ban you for life like poor Mr. Red with his extra ballot.

@mikey2shoes - It wasn’t for me…it was for my next door MILF :yum:…who was on her landline at the time!

Ha, @Hummer, everyone always says It’s for a friend…
…asking for a friend…calling for a friend…holding for a friend…drinking for a friend…(hmm maybe that one is just me…lol)
.:rofl:

remember the call in is at 2:30

@oh34rn shoot!

I tried and never got in once, I remain optimistic as always!:slightly_smiling_face::four_leaf_clover: