Support the Site

Wednesday Oct.10th. 2018

Good Wednesday Morning everyone…Happy Hump Day!

Good morning and Happy Hump Day all! Back to the grind after a well enjoyed (if not well deserved) extra looong 5 day weekend. Too bad that @Hummer or @carebear didn’t win the trip last week.

@Drewdles @Hummer @Hepi @Greg @nursehilda @carebear @Bustyb TXT VEGAS to 762555 now!

Text now! - VEGAS to 762555.
Good luck @Hummer @mikey2shoes @Hepi @nursehilda @Greg @Bustyb @carebear

@mikey2shoes - Yes it was rather unfortunate not to have scored the Vegas trip, but will keep on tryin!

@hummer I had told Hummer he would owe me a beer for each text notification I sent him if he wins, so Hummer, look on the bright side, you don’t need to buy me all those beers, lol!

@Drewdles - Rotflmao!

Perfect timing for the fire safety week fire drill. :frowning_face:

Sign me up for the @Hummer “beers for texts” campaign too! :smiley:

@mikey2shoes Send me a private msg with your ph# if you want me to txt you (not sure if you just want Hummer to give you a beer for each txt you sent him or if you want notifcations, could be read either way)

Ha. Thanks @Drewdles. I was just looking for free beer :grin: but considering I just missed PMing @Hummer 10 min ago, I think the chances of getting free beer from him are pretty slim…lol

@mikey2shoes Maybe you should be trying for the Majic100 Dominican trip instad, where you have an hour to enter a code, lol…

Rotflmao! You could be right @Drewdles