Support the Site

Wednesday Sept.26th. 2018

Happy Hump Day Dudes!

TXT Vegas now to 762555 @mikey2shoes @Greg @Hepi @Hummer

@Drewdles @Hummer @Hepi @Greg @nursehilda @carebear TXT VEGAS to 762555 now!

Thanks guys

Hi All, the internet is so crap on this site, I don’t get the notifications till way late.

But I thank you very much for including me!!

I guess I only have to get it right once!!!

Temperature here in Bangkok is 35 degrees with humidax to 45 degrees today - more beer required!!!

@Hepi - The beer should go down smoothly in those temps…enjoy! Speaking of internet crap…I have to stream CHEZ at work and as it turns out, the cue to TXT is two and a half minutes later when streaming…and sometimes I don’t see the post here until a few minutes after Drewdles or Mikey post it here…no wonder I haven’t got in yet!

Actually, would it be possible for one of my brothas here to text me at 613-316-7264 when they here the cue to call on the radio…hopefully that will improve my chances! Cheers!

TXT now @Hummer @mikey2shoes @Greg @Hepi @carebear

Bahh, been a busy day at work, haven’t been able to listen or check RWall much.
@Hepi, as @Hummer said, 45 humidex should get the beer going down really easy, maybe even too easy!

@Hummer will try to add a DT (direct text) to my cue to text ritual. No guarantee though as I seem to miss as many cues as I hear! :frowning_face:
Edit: @Hummer, I just added your cell to my contacts. Might be an interesting conversation if my wife sees a text to “Hummer”…lol :grin:

@Drewdles, thanks for the C2T heads up. Alas, I missed yet another one.

TXT now @Hummer @mikey2shoes @Hepi @Greg @carebear

Txt 2 hummer ya i can see that as an issue. Lol