Support the Site

Weed Wednesday Oct.17th. 2018

Good Wednesday Mornin Dudes’n Dudettes. Happy Cannabis Day!

…So let’s get to the point, let’s roll another joint!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TlBTPITo1I

Are you reviving the good old “SOTD” for this special day @Hummer? :grin:

@mikey2shoes - You got it!:smoking:

Official Cue!

Text now!
Good luck @Hummer @mikey2shoes @Hepi @nursehilda @Greg @Bustyb @carebear

TXT VEGAS to 762555 now! @Drewdles @Hummer @Hepi @Greg @nursehilda @carebear @Bustyb Good luck everyone!

For @Hummer . Just heard about this one Chez and found a link: http://ultimateclassicrock.com/led-zeppelin-greta-van-fleet-mashup/

And for any Gord Downie fans, K-Rock is doing a big tribute today:
https://www.krock1057.ca/

@Drewdles - Thanx man. You cross Greta Van Fleet with Led Zeppelin, you get…Ledda Van Flepplin!

Haaa I almost spit coffee all over my monitors when I read that @Hummer

So speaking of Zeppelin… Years ago now, someone on Chez had the bright idea of playing Moby Dick (I think that was the song) I think it was over and over and over and over and over and over non-stop (I forget the reasoning). Trying to remember who that was and wondering if they have a radio gig anywhere now… And years ago I am thinking late 2001 to early 2004, somewhere in there… Anyone remember that?

EDIT - Actually I googled, and I think it was Jeff Brown on The Bear… I listened to both stations back then…
“Didn’t a similar thing happen back with 106.9 The Bear (?) with a Jeff guy? Though I remembered him playing Moby Dick by Led Zeppelin 4 or 5 times in a row. I want to say I remember him playing a recording of his manager calling in and telling him that if he played it again he’d be fired. So he took a caller request and they asked for Moby Dick…he played it, and was fired soon after.”

offline for a bit, so if there is a queue, I won’t be posting…

Robin just said cue to text is coming in the next 2 songs…so, with commercials, that means sometime before his show is over in the next 18 minutes…lol

Official Cue!

Text now!

Official cue!
TXT VEGAS to 762555 now! @Drewdles @Hummer @Hepi @Greg @nursehilda @carebear @Bustyb Good luck everyone!

@Drewdles, I stole your “Official Cue!” branding 'cause I didn’t think you’d be posting this time around. :grin:

@Drewdles - I remember JB getting the boot and if I remember correctly, after being let go, he called in and requested Moby Dick be played. lol He went to Toronto, and was a DJ with Q107. He was a cool dude…had pints with him a few times at the Stittsville Main St. Pub.

I had gotten back about five minutes before, lol… Had to go buy office lotto pool tickets (I am the lucky guy who gets to run and manage it, at least I get the Petro Points for them) and get some stuff at Home Hardware…

Official Cue!

Text now!

Thanks @Drewdles. Got back to my desk just in time to hear the tail end of the cue. Wasn’t sure if it was the “Official Cue” or just an commercial for it.